To ensure that I get around to your messages more quickly, please read the following before writing.
For Readers With Supplement, Nootropic, or Herbal Questions
- Before emailing to ask a specific question, please search the site to see if it has been answered.
- Reader questions are my #1 contact priority, but I am still busy. I get enough emails that I am considering offering my consultation services again. Until then, there is no guaranteed answer.
- Please specify if you DO NOT want our correspondence and/or your name included in a future Reader Q&A post. I will typically ask first, but this will save us both some time.
For Product Vendors, Writers, Bloggers, etc.
- Product Reviews: Select “Product Review Request.” Direct requests to review your product may go unanswered unless you can prove your product really stands out from previous products, is useful, and is top quality. No guarantee of a review, favorable or otherwise. But if you know that it’s a really good, unique and useful product I can give my personal recommendation to my readers, chances are it will end up here.
- Requests for guest posting: Select “Guest Post Request” — No guaranteed answer. Content must NOT be typical nootropic/supplement review blog fare, and must equal or excel my own content. In the event your post is accepted, I will gladly feature your author profile and direct link to your site and social media accounts beneath your guest post. Post may be subject to editing.
- This site is supported by sales through my chosen affiliates, but is not a fly-by-night “affiliate marketing” site like everyone else. Over the past three years I have put hundreds of hours and hundreds of dollars out of my own pocket into research, self-experimenting and writing on this subject and will continue to do so indeterminately. Don’t waste your time or mine. If you’re looking for some place to push your product or score some link juice for your blog, there are plenty of affiliate marketers out there who would gladly shill your stuff.